The duties of the Treasurer are to:
Tasks of the Treasurer.
- serves as Chair of the Membership Committee;
- collect annual dues and pay all bills;
- oversee the budget and expenditures for the annual meeting and prepare a summary final accounting report for the annual meeting;
- file annual renewals for non-profits status and annual tax filings;
- submit a financial report at the annual meeting; and
- make recommendations about changes in Association fees and expenses to the Executive Committee.
Instructions on how to perform the various tasks of the Treasurer.
Tips from prior treasurers (what they wish they had know in advance).
To be added as they become available.
University of Hawai'i at Manoa - Summer Sessions
Debra Honda (WASSA)
2440 Campus Rd, Box 447
Honolulu, HI 96822